Sunday, September 02, 2007

music to the ears

this is seriously quite awesome.. the vocals could have been better.. but the fusion between the violin and guitar is kinda tangy and tasty.. reminds me of The Corrs a little.. this is a cover version of the actual song by The Postal Service.. it's one of the songs on the "Garden State" soundtrack... awesome possum man



i'm learning how to play the song on the guitar me own way.. cause all the tabs on the web are a lil inaccurate.. like too low.. i think i've roughly figured it out.. but kinda tough to play especially with toufu fingers like mine... i've already stopped playing for 30 mins but can still see the marks on my fingers loool.. I WANT MY ACOUSTIC GUITAR!... i'll try to find the original version and post it up too *nod*

and seriously.. some ppl take things too seriously.. like my god *shakes head*
hits