Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bonjour! :D

ehhhhhhhhh.. nth much so this'll be a quickie...


found myself with nothing to do in the evening yesterday so went over to meet ifan, jared and the new nighthawks gang.. man were there alot of new faces.. lol they had the court till 7pm.. and i reached there around 6.20? lol.. couldn't resist so i stole someone's stick and played (with jeans lol) i think it's been close to 3 months that i haven't gone for trainings ah now i just feel more desperate to play lol... the left shoulder's kinda feeling funny again and so's the left ankle... hmm maybe it's cause i never warmed up properly =/ .. ah well..


and then we went for dinner and a catch up session (ifan, jared and nigel)... and and though i wanted like mad to watch transformers, even the 00:40 movie was packed to the brim so we decided to watch Die Hard 4.0 ... it was pretty good actually =D .... die so many movies to watch nowww... so little time.. *sigh*


reached home at 3am lol... was kinda "seh" already really tired.. didn't sleep that much the night before because i had driving friday morning... lol..

i think how tired i was, was most obvious during the mrt ride from dover to kallang.. LooL i shut me eyes and nearly fell onto the floor cause i fell asleep lol.. like my knees nearly gave way and all hahahah.. then this lady beside me was staring at me like worried i'm gonna faint or something hahahhaha....


yay! going to watch Singapore vs Australia later 5pm till late.. at the national stadiummmm...
seats not very comfortable lol.. the old benches kinda hurt ur ass if u sit too long hahhahaha..


ah got so many songs i wanna put up now!
but i'll put this fella up first, cause i'm a sucker for hopeless romantics =P
enjoy!

-----

*michael buble - always on my mind*

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time

But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
If I made you feel second best
Girl, I'm sorry I was blind

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Tell me, tell me that your
Sweet love hasn't died
Give me, give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied
Satisfied

Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
hits