Saturday, June 23, 2007

voice of an angel..


who knows who's this pretty lady here???! :P
hurhur i just got 11 of her albums and EPs dating back from 1989 all the way till 2003... hehe..
here's a hint she sang the song that's playing in the background right now... and it was the song used in the recent Charlotte's Web movie credits...
still can't guess who she is?
one of her more popular songs was used in one of my favourtie movies "City of Angels" starring Nicholas Cage.. (hmm i think i lent the dvd to someone who hasn't returned it =/ )
yesterday i watched
1) Gremlins
2) Charlotte's Web (new version with Dakota Fanning)
i'm still finding the old cartoon version... hurhur another cartoon from my past.. it's really old.. gonna be tough to find...
today's agenda!
shall go have my delayed lunch cause i was adding all the s____ m_______ songs to my iTunes (which has just grown my 100++ songs) and then i shall watch movies! =D
think i'll watch
1) Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs
first haha and then look through my immense library of 'haven't watched movies' (which amounts to about 58 movies? hurhur good luck to me.. =P )
alrighty au-revoir! enjoy the song hurhur...

*S____ M________ - Ordinary Miracle*
it's not that unusual, it's just another ordinary miracle today... :)
hits