Saturday, June 09, 2007

I tell myself..

last night was horrible...
i mean the whole day yesterday was alright enough.. pretty fun and all that
but i came home and maybe it was because i was dead tired
but just felt.. wrong... no idea what was the problem.. :(
i didn't do my audio reflection until today (hur that'll make me late by a day.. 10% off a 5% assignment? ah lionel can have that 0.5% of my grade lah take take take!)
ah really off...
even when dx asked me to play fifa i didn't feel like it... o.O
what the heck is wrong!

hmm lately, i've been kinda paying closer attention to (what may seem nonsensical to most but i'm me and u know.. what the heck) my dreams...
it started from the other day i was watching this animated movie called "Waking Life" on tv...
it's about a guy who can't wake up from a dream, because everytime he wakes up, he's in another dream.. one long neverending dream..
and there was mention on controlling ones' dream, by first realising that one is dreaming.. and therefore anything is possible.. doesn't that sound like a typical dream?
well not exactly, they're talking about you, the dreamer, having control of your actions.. being fully aware of what you are doing and almost like writing your own story as how you'd want it to be.
but first, you need to be aware you're dreaming don't you?
how do you know you're dreaming? has anyone ever acknowledged that you are dreaming while you're still dreaming? like you clearly tell yourself you are dreaming while in the dream? (sounds confusing haha but it really isn't...)
cause some dreams seem so real you think you're living it...
that when you wake up you take awhile to realise it was all a dream...
that everything you'd just seen and 'thought' u'd done is just in your head..
and that's where it starts.. in your head.. your mind alone cannot differentiate the difference between dream and real-life... (sounds so matrix... but i think it's true.. only that if you die in your dream, your body won't follow... it's just where you wake up.. from that parallel dimension)

okay i sound psychotic now...
the night before, i told myself i'd try to control my dream..
it kinda got outta control haha..
i mean i dreamt of (well most of you already know... so i won't bother hiding)
i dreamt my idiot of a dad died and everything became sorta a fairytale cause the evil fella died *stabs dad*
hahaha... yah okay sadistic whatever... like everything was all happy and shit.. and then there was this subconscious voice thingum telling myself.. this can't be possible.. he's still alive.. and i spoilt the whole mood of the dream.. the entire idea of the dream.. which was to do impossible things.. hahaha.. damn spoiler... and i woke up with a killer surreal feeling and for the first 30 secs i actually tried to believe the bastard had died.. but the idea faded out of my mind..
how sad =/ (hahhaa.. evil)

i sorta gave way to the dream i had last night..
didn't bother trying to control.. it was already perfect on it's own.. i wouldn't have it any other way.. i mean aren't true dreams 'a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep'?

oh and i shaked an archbishop's hand yesterday haha.. and qammie and xq are laughing at how bemused i was at that moment haha..
his hand was damn soft and smooth hahaha.. seriously! like he uses moisturizer and softener or something... it was smoother than a baby's bottom hahahhaa... no kidding..
no offence to anyone though.. just saying the guy's got really smooth hands.. and me being me, easily amused by this kinda stuff hahah.. so yah it's me not him.. hurhur..

alrighty another killer song coming your way.. kinda how i feel now too..

*Acceptance - Different*

Tell myself on the ride home.
Getting tired, hating all I've known.
Holding on like it's all I have.
Count me out when it's clear that I
find it hard to say.
And you find it hard to care.

I wanted to see something that's different,
something you said would change in me.
Wanted to be anything different,
everything you would change in me.

Got this way, up front but never true.
God, I'm wrong, it's just the way I am.
Crashing down any chance you'll hear.
Caving in any chance that you,
could see inside of me.
And I, I'll know what to say,
It's fine, this isn't Hollywood.
So fine, getting in your way.

I wanted to see something that's different,
something you said would change in me.
Wanted to be anything different,
everything you would change in me.

I'm taking a chance,
this could be different.
This could be all I'm waiting for.
Taking a chance,
this could be different.
This could be all I'm waiting for.

I wanted to see something that's different,
something you said would change in me.
Wanted to be anything different,
everything you would change in me.

-----

it started like this the last time,
it passed this way the last time,
when do you know when to just give up?
hits