Monday, April 16, 2007

=.= (this emoticon doesn't do enough justice to how i feel right now...)

it's 3.40am... there's school tomorrow and i just spent the last hour (i'm serious.. i actually kept track) awake.. tossing and turning in my bed.. WHY?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHH!
I WANT TO SLEEP!
But my mind's so bloody active right now lol.. like having replays of random shit..

like the good old times when i used to go biking with best fren hairy chinchilla (jerrytoh) and Med.Cert (matt chan) in s.gardens late at night... the stupid stunts we did.. the cuts and bruises we got that remind us how stupid we were.. lol... (and still getting stupid-erer by the day ahhaha..)

like when i was at the top of my floorball game... (ahh the memories..)
and playing with my buddies... (like ifan my telepathic strike partner hurhur...)

and dreaming of cheesecake?! (no not dreaming.. CAUSE I'M AWAKE! RAA!!)

AND DAMN STUPID THINGS! LIKE it just pops up with it's tongue out (=P) and goes "Blehx!" right in my face! ONE AFTER ANOTHER! THEY JUST KEEP COMING!
LIKE GO AWAY! I'VE GOTTA BE UP IN ANOTHER 2 and a half hours! SO SHOOOOOOOOO ALREADY!!

good news.. in about another 10 hours, i'll have 5 new movies for my viewing pleasure...

1) Fight Club (1999)
2) The Green Mile (1999)
3) 12 Angry Men (1957)
4) Saving Private Ryan (1998)
5) Taxi Driver (i-forgot-the-year -.-")

and after that i'll have another 6 coming...

6) Road To Perdition (2002) (yes chiam.. i'm fed up with waiting...)
7) Apocalypto (2007)
8) A League Of Their Own (read-remark-on-number-5)
9) The LadyKillers (1955)
10) The LadyKiller (2000?)
11) It's A Wonderful Life (i'm just darn sure it came out eons before i was born... or at least i think so...)

ah whatever!

I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
(yes jam.. i can't believe i told u to try the wiggle toes thing the other time... because i just tried it and all it did was make me aware of how stupid i felt wiggling my toes to try and get me to sleep -.- ) and the counting sheep thing? bloody overrated...
so i shut my eyes and started counting penguins... and soon this one with a tracker device stuck on it's back waltz right up to me and started to tap dance... the rest of the 1,999,999,999 followed suit (yes they've got a population limit of 2,000,000,000)... and then a helicopter came and i realized how dumb humans can get trying to imitate the penguins and tap dancing on the edge of a bloody cliff 2 or 300 meters up? (not bad enough?) it was made of ICE!
and i keep seeing a leopard seal facing off with the tap dancer penguin and 5 small penguins with funky moehog hairstyles and the killer line that makes me giggle even now at 4am

leopard seal: "I eat you with ketchup"
one of 5 spanish-cool-penguins: "But first you gotta catch up..."
(watch happy feet and u'll know :P damn funny cannot take it.. god i love animated flicks... )
cause animated penguins are cute as hell!

ahhhhhh.. i need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
please please please.. okay i shall go back and try the wiggle toes thing again... i refuse to believe some no-life idiot posted that on a website titled "Cure Insomnia" for other idiots (like me) to read and try out... yes...
HOW THE HELL DO I SLEEP AT NIGHT?!?!? (knowing i can actually be that dumb..) that's just the thing...
i don't....
hits