Thursday, April 19, 2007

*sings* She's My Girl, My Girl, Talkin' bout my girl, my girl!

LoL... who's my girl?
It's LENI RIEFENSTAHL!
want details?
She's german (oooooooo)
She's got nice, round, big, pretty eyes (ahhhhhh)
And i don't mind carrying heavy books for her (heee)
She's an actress! (fwah! =D)
and she died in 2003 at the age of 101 years old.... (how many of you are going *O.O* raise your hand!)

haha.. she's the director i have to do a report on for my film history class... i tell you i've only read 4 pages of a autobiography which i borrowed from the school library, and i'm in love with her already lol..
she's just.... Cool =P
and i share similar views on certain things, and it's just the way she says it that just sinks it into me... (lol all this in the first 3 pages of the book you ask? YES! And 630+ pages more to go hhahaha -this is the heavy book i dun mind carrying for her lol-) my god... she's just one awesome possum :D ..

i know it sounds crazy (lol yes moo crazy...)
but i'm gonna do the stupid thing finish by 2nd week of school.. I love my free friday without lessons cause i can spend the entire day in the library watching her docu-film "Olympia" that comes in 2 parts... and and "The Blue Light" and "Triumph of The Will"...
apparently huimin is supposed to be writing on Leni as well.. so we can share our research hurhur.. fun fun.. (idiot steal my book! Ra! hahahhaah *gives huimin a dark evil stare* grrrrr!)

Die la! greedy me... all the 11 movies have finally arrived.. and accompanied with Leni's 4 or 5? I've got 16 movies i wanna watch in a month O.O HOW TO?! (Qammie can i skip the apple thing on saturday? loool they can keep the cca points.. i'll rather watch movies and have oreos at home hahhaha... )

hur i've to revert back to the "I don't do stairs" motto because i pulled the ligaments on my left ankle again.. it's swelling lah! now one ankle looks bigger than the other.. damn weird... (Coz i forgot to put icee!!!! ) hell.. now i've to skip floorball training in school tomorrow (not that i want to, but seeing as i can't run without feeling agony, i'd rather spend my time with Leni =) ) hahahha... i sound like some love sick kid lol...
i made qammie and huimin go Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just now cause i hugged her book and with leni's photo on the front cover said: "my girlfriend..."
took 3 seconds before they put my silly smile and the curious way i was hugging her autobiography together and went ewwwwwwwwwwww! in unison... ah shoot me! if it's that bad lol...

I'm becoming a pig! (xq you think you're a pig?! lol)
i slept through my alarm clock (my phone) which i set at 10am this mornin' and my mum's alarm which she lovingly put beside my phone.. and i slept through both!!! O.O YAH!
I'm supposed to be a light sleeper! like wake up even if there's a pindrop or something... but like i'm dropping dead like a zombie! why?! lol lucky momma woke me at 11am and rushed me to school or i would have been lateeeeeeee... the alarms were still on snooze and ringing every 5 minutes from 10am all the way to 11 and i still didn't wake lah! like wth?!
Cwwwwazyyyy

(lol jam, i think i dun need the new method to get to sleep.. i need to learn how to wake up now... lol like dropping into a coma or something everytime i sleep.. damn scary lol)

hopefully qammie won't forget to morning call me tmr at 7am :D (Dun forget! please! lol need help!)

ahhh school's gettin nice and interesting again... yaya.. film history damn fun! audio is okayy (kinda boring for now.. hope it picks up lol... which will be much to the dismay of ppl like xq and jo, lol wat's wrong with audio!?!?! hahahhaa... tskk -AD oooonlyyyy SFOM! =O -) cam and lights damn interesting even though first tutorial is tmr, and nonlinear editing is erm... o.O no comment lol.. I&E is just a ridiculous excuse for creating jobs for people to be teachers... because it's SO DAMN UNCREATIVE! and it's supposed to make us creative?! yah you sure... no wonder singapore got alot of very O_O *stares blankly and drools* kind of people... tsk

okay other than school what have i got going? hmm i wanna watch films in singapore film fest! qammie! bring me!! bring me!!! *passes qammie the leash attached to mao's neck* Meooowww bring me!!
and and... no money go watch phantom of the opera already (awwww =( so sad..)
and first driving lesson next wednesday =D
and i wanna go back to learning french!
Je voudrais une 'joie de vivre!' (yes for those who stayed awake during the film history documentary on alice guy, this is the phrase she used when she was talking about her not being able to imagine herself marrying a englishman because they're not well known for their joie de vivre...
i wants a joyous life! =D

(love you leni!)
hits