Saturday, June 17, 2006

endless space

im feeling so pissed right now.
just came home from Library@orchard suppose to meet my classmates there
to do our studio proposal.
11am came and went and i finally gave up waiting at 1145....
its amazing how fast i went from Xtreme happiness to frustration and anger in the space of 12 hours...
maybe its just because im tired.. so many things to do...
-bring a cd copy of nighthawks logo to jersey shop (@queensway shopping centre! super far)
-do studio proposal and hand up latest tuesday 20th
-register NS and ask for deferment by 21st
-studio production rehearsal 22nd
-go for team manager's meeting for floorball league 23rd
-collect money from teammates so my kindness for paying for them first wont be taken advantage of

the list keeps growing... i'd be happy just to make it it the end of the year..... my bwwwain cant take so many things... ive got those things to do and another full list of stuff that make me stressed just thinking about them...
-floorball (makes my head pop everytime this is why i stepped down as captain.. but it seems my teammates dont know how to step up to the plate and show some leadership)
-"something else"... (makes me crazy everytime i try to find a logical explanation for it)

BUT! for so many sad things, there are always happy things like,
Tw and me forming our own "play-4-fun" band
funny people i meet...
funny things i see (cats CAN! talk)
life isnt soo bad after all..
wrote a funky poem to jam* for a testi... just popped into my head then and there... inspiration is so hard to find these days..

I keep trying to forget something... but it never leaves my thoughts for long... its like this irritating bowling ball rolling about in my head... never fails to ruin my day..

I keep trying to remember happy things... but they seem questionable.... confusing! stressful!
hmmmmmm... listening to songs certainly do help.... especially "happy english songs"

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D
hits