Monday, March 24, 2008

FREAKING MOZZIES!

as i was sleeping last night.. mozzies invaded my air-conditioned haven, and bit the living day lights out of me.. okay no i'm being overly dramatic.. they got me on my feet, and on my chest and near something which all guys' have.. yes.. commando mozzie attacks..

i have since sprayed the left over mozzie repellent from borneo all over myself...

liverpool lost 3-0 to man utd.. ah we'll try harder next time.. you win some, you lose some.. and hopefully you'll win somemore..

freaking class timetables are pissing me off because they gave me hopes of a good class only to jimble jamble and now i don't even know who's in my class lol.. we'll find out first week of school..

i can't wait for school to start again lol.. i'm so boreddddd.. i need a lifeee.. i'm like living for my weekends cause that's the only time i can get to see marie cause she's on attachment already..

this blog post is feeling very mono because i haven't had enough sleepp.. and strange enough i don't feel like i want to go back to bed now i'm already up.. oh well...

more random happenings

i've been ordering mcdonalds in hopes of winning the $10000 prize money so i can go back to borneo looool.. and then i'll invest the rest and hopefully by the time my body is breaking down, i'll have some money to live on... and of course some will go to charity.. (isn't that just so politically correct?) preferably one regarding children...

k i'm going to bed.. later when i get up i will go and return the VideoEzy movies and borrow another 5
hehehe
pretty soon i would have watched all the movies in the videooezy between punggol and sengkang.. some mall. forgot the name..

i want prata.. i want a slurpee.. i want to try a swanky franky.. i want ikea meatballs and poached salmon.. i want sushi buffet.. i want a mushroom swiss double meal upsize with an additional sundae pie.. i want dao huay... i want Choc Chip and Cookie Dough ice cream.. i want a nice cheese steak.. i want lobster and crab.. i want a smoothie.. i need to shut up and go to bed
hits