Wednesday, March 19, 2008

keep holding on



aight.. so in a bid to try and draw back some of my readers after my long absence, i'm trying to make my blog seem more lively again.. here's the song i can't get outta my head at the mo'..

am having lunch now, and probably going to watch Munich and if i have time before 5.30pm (which i doubt), watch another one of the movies i borrowed from Videoezy yesterday...

so i've already watched Schindler's List, and it's really impactful.. a good film yep yep.. i've heard Munich is better, so we'll see... ah steven spielberg man..
Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Amistad, Schindler's list.. omg man.. this guy is just amazing..

it's my mum's birthday tomorrow! :D
happy bday mummy dearest..

k gotta go.. and god is it raining buffalos and hippos outside lol.. later yall
hits