Tuesday, December 18, 2007

what happens when u see death?

i think i was freaking eugene out in the Avid room in school today.. i told him in extremely systematic fashion...
"I Saw Death"
Eugene - 'Where?'
*I pull both hands up, and use both thumbs and index fingers to form a frame, and then i point slightly lower and to the right of the centre*
"There... just there.. I know Death, You know death, but it is a name i will not mention."

in that face.. i saw, cold, a little dislike due to possible misunderstanding.. but still frustration that is on the brink of anger... I just want to punch at that face.. punch and kick.. with all my strength...

Death is always around.. just that i choose to avoid, and ignore.
And if giving up basically means escaping it.. i'd give up.. though it's not something i like to do..

I hate giving up. It means that there's a weakness in me i haven't tried to conquer.. it means that i can't get better because I didn't try.. And i hate the thought of me, being weak. even if it means being stupid.. and holding on with finger tips, no matter how painful, physically and psychologically, at least i tried to hang on...

And this is going to sound a little biased.. and i'm sure you don't like hearing this but..you know, you sorta stepped on those fingers... and yet i've been blamed for certain things.. which just adds to the whole thing really..
yeah.. i saw Death... there...

---

(on a lighter note :D)

imma is missing this lil thingum, that's been away for awhile, and haven't seen this thingum, in bout 2 weeks or so, haven't spoken to this thingum in 3 or 4 days or so, but this thingum is always on my mind lol..Good or bad.. i dunno but yeahhhh...

(this is fast becoming.. a very random.. and on the surface non-sensical post wahaha)

imma is goin to go do my laundry now.. just got back from training.. dun wanna leave all that sweaty stuff in my bag >.< yuck...
i know, for sure, i will wake up tomorrow with my whole body aching lol... Owwie Owwie..

Goodanight people!
hits