Wednesday, November 14, 2007

warm milk ^^

okay.. so mini update..

watched a show i told myself i would never ever watch in my entire life..
because i heard rumours that some people after watching it couldn't take it and committed suicide.. and because i'm one of those people easily influenced by movies especially... yah.. didn't wanna watch.. or so i thought..

Until today mich and i were looking for a movie to pass the time before my driving lesson and her nra thingum-me-jig.. i pulled out "THE EXORCIST" hahah yeah.. i know

but it wasn't as scary as i thought though hahahahaha.. it's just gruesome.. *nod*.. it's not shocking.. just makes u go Ughhhhhhhhh! *nod*...

so today's driving lesson thingum was alright.. stalled a twice.. but other than that.. pretty darn good :D.. going into tomorrow's test confident *nod*

so busy day tmr.. going school in the morn for Production planning class.. then gotta rush to yio chu kang for my test >.<
School sucks.. they ask for my reason for absence? and i gave them the receipt saying i had a driving thingum..
"Sorry it's not in the system.. So it doesn't qualify"
-.-... can i say wtf? so now my brilliant attendance has been tarnished lol.. awesome..

gotta do make up for drama production on friday.. cause tmr's one will clash with my test.. but no problem.. drama pro with chiamo, jj-double-j-joe-jackson, derrick, qammie and the rest is fun ^^

anyways off to bed.. bonne nuit!
hits