Friday, October 19, 2007

running in air..

-he said.. "I know what's your problem.."
he gives me a look.. and i know what he's talking about..
~"No.. it's not that"
-"It is!"
~"It's not that! It's.. some other stuff.."
the look on his face says it all...

i thought people who can act a little.. or slightly okay actors were supposed to be better at lying or hiding?
I guess not..

it's a little anger,
it's a little more frustration,
mixed with a tinge of disappointment and regret.
it's a heavy heart,

it's shivers through my bones,
and a song resonating through an empty room.
it's many sleepless nights,
it's fear of what those dreams would bring me.

it's the need for therapy,
it's this dying urge to be healed,
it's the cancer spreading through my body.
it's a little pain...

a little more pain,
it's what's happened,
it's what i need to believe in now...


i really hope the muscle aches would go away.. then i can hit the gym again..

couldn't get to sleep properly last night.. honestly.. i though i'd have a good night's rest.. no school and everything.. that's quite f***ed if u think about it..

there's so much more but nothing at the same time..
hits