Monday, August 14, 2006

words that affects the effects...

*Now Playing Hoobastank - Good Enough*

i only wanted you to feel
how i thought you deserved to feel
the way you always said you wanted
you wanted all we have to be real
and every word we say to be true
still after all i gave,
its not enough for you.
well i cant give anymore,
so now im giving up
'cause nothing's ever good enough.
the more i try to pour, the less i fill your cup,
'cause nothing's ever good enough.
i only wanted you to see
that you could be who you wanted to be
and fill a lonely void inside of you.
i gave you everything that you need,
did what you always wanted to do.
still after all i've done, i can't get through..
i've wasted my time,
go find someone else...

----------------------------------------------------

this is a really nice song with pretty meaningful lyrics...
using experience to create a story...
and it is pretty much universal...
(i mean how many of you didnt get what the guy was singing about? raise ur hand.... *looks around..* didnt think so...)

really really tired today... went around singapore returning all our demonstration show props... set at the back of the lorry with the wind making my hair whip the back of my neck(ouch!) but its kinda fun to see the expressions of motorists passing by us haha... also the many bumps on the road that make our butts hurt yah yah.. and the driver of course... jamming the break/accelerator, yanking the steering wheel left and right making erez, dx, nigel and me 'fly' in every direction possible haha....
and watched our recorded demo show and the other 2 classes ones as well...
again i have to say our class did the best hands down... good going Erez!
and forgot to go see Ryan my storytelling teacher for my final grade...

the past couple of days has been passing really slowly... it feels like its been a month but its only been a week and a half!! did i forget to change the batteries on my wristwatch or am i just bored?
2 weeks more till i start my coaching course.... and might find a job to save some cash up... gonna be working myself to the bone during the holidays... i might reconsider the job thingy if it takes up too much of my time... yah yah.. i dont want my life to become "Metro, Boulo, Dodo"... that would make my already boring life more boring!!!
i need to find more interesting stuff to do... i mean i have french on thursdays and floorball every weekend... but i feel the need for somemore stuff to do.. i hate sitting at home all day long... which is why im trying to get Erez, Dx, Nigel and me to jam' one of these days... yah yah.. that'll make life so much more interesting... :P ... its the only way im gonna get myself back to being my old bubbly bouncy energetic self again...

ok... im gonna stop before i get long-winded again... haha.....
hits