Sunday, August 06, 2006

another dream...

sometimes i think aristotle is the director for the movies i see in my dreams...
him and his great tragedies.... his cause and effect chains that almost never bring anything good... him and his love of Complex plots.. that must must must involve his "Peripeteia" and "Anagnorisis" to make things difficult for the main character in the story... and of course probably his favourite to use in my dreams "Hamartia" .... making full use of my weaknesses he is... believe me when i say... i dreamt out the entire structure of his stories... Beginning, Middle and End.....and he's already manage to achieve "Kartharsis" ... really confused...
and then there's the "writer's bible" and somehow it seems Aristotle loves question number 13... (Are the obstacles the main character faces strong enough?) and also... question number 24 (Does the main conflict come out of the main character? (his vices, phobias, weaknesses, contradictions, etc...) and lastly question number 30 (Is there sufficient awareness of the pressure of time on the main character?)

ive never experienced something so powerful visually... literally brought me to my knees and tears..... i had every single obstacle put in my path, shown every possible weakness that goes into the conflict and given a ticking time bomb that'll explode soon if i do nothing... i guess the only way theres gonna be a twist in the story is if i do something to save my sad situation... what a time to have such a rude awakening.... right before a game where i need my full concentration... stunning how life plays with you....

i need to think but i dont have much time... and if i let this chance go.. it might never come back... and i'll regret for the rest of my life be it a long time or short time... i'll remember how i didnt "twist" my story... and let the cruel world grab my life by the neck...

(this is not a emo post.. its just a post of self-discovery.... then again.. maybe it qualifies for being a emo self-discovery post...)

"Now Playing Gregorian - Ordinary World"

Came in from a rainy Thursday
on the avenue
thought I heard you talking softly
I turned on the lights, the TV
and the radio
still I can't escape the ghost of you

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is the life that I recognize?

But I won't cry for yesterday
there's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
and as I try to make my way
to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Passion or coincidence
once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well now pride's gone out the window
cross the rooftops
run away
left me in the vacuum of my heart

What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?

But I won't cry for yesterday
there's an ordinary world
somehow I have to find
and as I try to make my way
to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Papers in the roadside
tell of suffering and greed
here today, forgot tomorrow
ooh, here besides the news
of holy war and holy need
ours is just a little sorrowed talk

And I don't cry for yesterday
there's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
and as I try to make my way
to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

every one
any one
any one
every one
hits