Friday, August 04, 2006

clear as the stars...

*Now Playing Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You (ost "The Wedding Singer")*

i dont believe in the stupid stuff i typed last night... spent 3 and a half hours playing Grow Old With You on my guitar... pretty nuts.. at 3am or something.. best part is my estate is so quite at night... that u can usually hear my guitar and my singing from the car park...(i live on the 8th floor)...

im not gonna let this thing end in a anti-climax.. nope nope nope =P



was listening to some of my friends trying to convince me... and i didnt think much of it at first...
came home watched the wedding singer.. and i realised... ive been staring at the answer all this time... =)

im not like everyone...
i dont need what everyone else needs...

sticking to the simple stuff...

thanks nigel... though im sure this isnt the results u were looking for... but hey.. u made me wake up man... merci beaucoup....

"I wanna make u smile...."
hits