Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My "ticket to heaven"

*Now Playing 3 Doors Down - Ticket To Heaven*

I’m walking a wire, feel likes a thousand ways I could fall
To want is to buy, but to live is to die and you can’t take it all
When everything is said and done I won’t have one thing left
What happened to everything that I ever known

All thay gave me was this ticket to heaven, that ticket to heaven,
said to lie in the bed that you make
Now I’m restless and I’m running from everything,
I’m running from everything, I’m afraid it’s a little too late

Soft voices lie, innocents die
Now ain't that a shame
And all your dreams, and all your money they don’t mean a thing
When everything is said and done, you won’t have one thing left
What happened to everything that I ever known

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, that ticket to heaven,
said to lie in the bed that you make
Now I’m restless and I’m running from everything,I’m running from everything, I’m afraid it’s a little too late
It’s a little too late

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, that ticket to heaven,
said to lie in the bed that you make
Now I’m restless and I’m running from everything,
I’m running from everything, I’m afraid it’s a little too late

All he gave me was this ticket to heaven, that ticket to heaven,
said to lie in the bed that you make
Now I’m restless and I’m running from everything,
I’m running from everything, I’m afraid it’s a little too late
It’s a little too late


"all he gave me was this ticket to heaven"....
most people wont know what their ticket is mmm... but ive got a rough idea what mine should be haha =P (not telling!)
Rez seems emo too mmm cause he listened to "true" and you know when you know mmm.... hahahah..
and maosi is suppose to make people happy not make people emo no no no...
i am suppose to be the cure top sadness, anger, emoness, and whatever... im suppose to get people happy again mmmm with my laughy laughy here and there.. im suppose to make everything seem so much more funny mmm (in a good sense.. nt in the sense that it isnt important *shakes head*)
NO MATTER HOW EMO I AM! I will keep fighting for a world without emoness mmm... hahahha... but for certain people who act emo to try to get attention, sorry cant help you.. thats out of my league mmm why do people need to pose/act like someone else (usually someone they idolise)
i mean look at maosi!! i am 100% sure that no one else has my hairstyle hahaha bushy and thick and watever at least its original hahhaa (coz im too lazy to go get it cut =P)
who else in this world makes people think hes a nerd but actually happens to be something more interesting? (roll eyes now to get full effect) haha erez should understand this sentence best....
Onz!
Sue!
LAI!!!!!!!
haha les garcons de riviere
we should call ourselves Les Garcons Heureux de Riviere
the happy river boys mmm hahaha =D

this has definitely gotta be one of my happier posts mmm...
"coz all they gave me was this ticket to heaven"
and i think i found it
and i think ill be getting on that train (calling all angels) soon mmmm hahahha... [maosi has gone looney]

But! *yanks head out of the clouds* ive still got my 1st draft for the final essay to do!! cause the first one was so like (Grande Merde!!! ) haha dx and rez should understand that mmm haha

to the world of happiness...
where loneliness and sadness are sins...
hits