Friday, March 23, 2007

tireddd...

pretty tired which is probably the source of my moodiness...
just came back from dinner and chillin' session with xiuqi, singwei and calvin at amk... lol it's becoming our usual hangout... laughed my ass off... really enjoyable yayaya =D...
tired because i went to training in school before meeting them.. yes that means i've gone to 2 trainings in 2 days... me arms and legs are aching bad... but still pretty fun.. i'm not gonna be crazy and go for tomorrow's millenia skools training at victoria school tomorrow.. that'll be nuts...
1. cause Skoools training is extremely extremely extremely tiring.. (yes dx this is probably where i got my sick stamina from)
2. cause victoria school is damn far away! (like 1 hour 15 minute journey and i've to change bus somemore! RAR!)
3. cause i'm really tired and i don't think i'll perform well enough in training to meet me coach's expectations of me... and i'll probably get scolded sily...
4. cause my shoulder is complaining a little =(
5. cause i think i just wanna rest tomorrow and get back my strength for the most bloody important floorball league game in my life so far this sunday... (dieeeeeeeeeeeee *dies*)
6. i wanna try battlefield 1942 on my mac (MUaHaHaAhAhAHaHa!)

lol
that pretty much sums it up... so tireddddddddd so tireddddddd...
not sure if i'm feeling emo... because i'm tired.....
i was searching today.. but i couldn't find it... might be a good thing...
and at least now i know the reason why there was a _____*Blanko*_____
but still yah.. i don't really know...
*random*
and i think horoscopes are stupid yesh.. because it's inaccurate..
*random ends*

howwww? :(

i wish i could simply say... "You teach me luh.." but no one can...

No i'm not emo.. i'm just tired.. okayyy i shall go shower and go to sleep...

i hate my stupid spoilt aircon! =( (DAMN HOT CAN?!)
i love my mummy (cause i think she made oreo cheesecake =D)
i love my pc speakers (it just sounds good... *gimme bass!! Gimme gimme!*)
i love floorball
i hate my veggies =P (What?!)
i hate my swollen left shoulder and my slightly sprained left ankle (owwie :( ...)
i love the song on my blog now (vocals damn nice weeeee!)
i love Churros! =D
i love mos burger's 'mos cheeseburger with chilli sauce' *smacks lips*

and all of your smiles, they're leaving, getting away from the field of white flowers...
hits